Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just a quick update... I've taken the Arteon to another local dealership, having been ignored by my closest one. The same problem exists... buzzing noise from interior drivers door handle area. In addition to this I've noticed some vertical scoring on both driver and front passenger windows.
Having recorded the buzzing noise I thought the technicians might be authorised to remove the door panel and investigate... apparently not. However, they did put the window scoring down to deformed sills and have authorised a replacement of both window's glass and sills. In doing this they'll need to take the doors apart, giving them the opportunity to whack in electrical tape or sponge or whatever it takes to stop the buzzing noise!
Incidentally, I drove a Polo courtesy car today as mine was being attended to.... and it buzzed like a hive of angry bees. I even recorded that to emphasise the problem with mine... to little response...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, I understand you. It depends on the what dealer you buy your car. I know that some dealers are very good with clients and also helps them with any problems but others have big problems with relationship in customer service. For example, I am living in a dangerous area and I have recently built a garage in my backyard. Guys from local dealership suggested me to buy a garage door from patio doors and to be honest it was a really nice suggestion cause the door which I bought is very good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mate, if you are looking for a good speaker for your car to replace, then I can suggest you to check https://www.digitalprosound.com/best-6x9-speakers-reviews/ ... I have bought recently JBL GTO939 Premium Coaxial Speakers and ti is really great. I think that if you have a car you must to have a good audio system ahah. For me is very important to have good sound of the music in the care cause I am a big love of music and I always listen music when I am driving. That relax me and really helps to forget about problems .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a quick update... I've taken the Arteon to another local dealership, having been ignored by my closest one. The same problem exists... buzzing noise from interior drivers door handle area. In addition to this I've noticed some vertical scoring on both driver and front passenger windows.
Having recorded the buzzing noise I thought the technicians might be authorised to remove the door panel and investigate... apparently not. However, they did put the window scoring down to deformed sills and have authorised a replacement of both window's glass and sills. In doing this they'll need to take the doors apart, giving them the opportunity to whack in electrical tape or sponge or whatever it takes to stop the buzzing noise!
Incidentally, I drove a Polo courtesy car today as mine was being attended to.... and it buzzed like a hive of angry bees. I even recorded that to emphasise the problem with mine... to little response...
Hi Mathew... ive bougt an Arteon a few months ago... and i have the same problem... buzzing when music is very quiet and also buzz when its loud on both front doors... but the speakers work just fine - annoying...

Did you have any luck with solving the problem?

Thanks for answering,

21 - 24 of 24 Posts