Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I’m a new member looking to get insight into the Arteon. The plan is to buy an Arteon when they become available in the US. I have a Passat TDi that is part of the US program. I’m going to have VW buy back my Passat and use the buyout to fund the Arteon purchase.

I’m thinking of going with the Arteon R-line and 4MOTION.

I have a Golf Sportwagen TDi that I have slotted to use the buyout to fund a new US Tiguan.

There is not much Information regarding the Arteon with the exception of press releases from the various auto shows.

I look forward to learning more about the Arteon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have another interested member in the community. There are already a couple UK owners on here who have shared their impressions so far.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome here. The R-line and 4-motion are a good start but there are a lot of other options to chose from as well. Best of luck with your coming decisions and keep us updated on your progress.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There's a few media reviews out there for the Arteon, but they may be biased sometimes or their expectations too high. Still a good read for a general overview of the Arteon.
Have your local dealerships given you a sale date?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Have you had a chance to see these in person as yet at a local autoshow?
Also have you inquired at your local dealer as to when these will finally start arriving where you're located?

Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even now, mid-June, there is no published date for the Arteon in the US not detailed pricing info available. I’m waiting, with my buy-back paperwork completed, on the availability and test drive. I have until the end of Dec. this year to close on the Diesel Buy-back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

To be honest some of the reviews put me off the Arteon. It was only when I saw it in the flesh and took it for a decent drive that I realised how good it was.

I hope you get a chance to see and drive it in the US before the deadline.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts