Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Gregory and i am from Greece.I just ordered a vw arteon r line with 1.5 dsg petrol engine in pure white.They told me that i have to wait until the end of May 2019...

It will come with the factory 8jx18 wheels and i was wondering if you heard anything about lower springs.H&R and ABT have springs but they say that they are only for the 2.0 engines and i don't understand why they can't fit on mine.Don't they have the same suspension?I have DCC and driving profile selection by the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello.

I paid almost 37000 euros final price.I removed the 18'' r line alloys and i installed rottiform 20'' black alloys and a rear diffuser from maxton design.I'm thinking about installing a roof spoiler and front and side spoilers from the same company but i still can't decide it.How can i upload photos here?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello.

I paid almost 37000 euros final price.I removed the 18'' r line alloys and i installed rottiform 20'' black alloys and a rear diffuser from maxton design.I'm thinking about installing a roof spoiler and front and side spoilers from the same company but i still can't decide it.How can i upload photos here?
Any pictures of your wheel setup? Sure sounds like something I'd want to emulate depending on fitment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts