Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lets just hope that this is a prelude to a production R variant. A 4.0 second 0-60mph sedan is something that I think we would all like to see from VW.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If this doesn't get people demanding a baby-Arteon then I don't know what will. When it comes to performance weight is a big factor and the Arteon has a lot of it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is little need to cut weight with the returns that most owners are seeing in regards to fuel economy. I know that there have been whispers of coupe variants of the Passat and Arteon, but I've seen nothing official from VW.

·
Registered
208 Posts
these will meet most MPG demand but performance wise its a pig and can be more agile, other automakers have filled that void yet VW is on the sidelines.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Why would you buy a grand touring car if you are looking for something that's light on its feet? VW has plenty of compact performance offerings lower in their lineup for that purpose.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why would you buy a grand touring car if you are looking for something that's light on its feet? VW has plenty of compact performance offerings lower in their lineup for that purpose.
grand touring cars can be quick enough, it just depends on what certain automakers are after which in this case VW can keep the Arteon mild.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts