Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all newbie here

I’m struggling to add radio station logos to my system, got them on an SD Card at the moment but when I goto the station and
add logo nothing shows for the SD card?

Help appreciated thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi!

Last time one of the radio station from my list somehow lost a picture. Because I couldn't bring it back, I decided to download from this page https://webspecial.volkswagen.de/vwinfotainment/de/de/index/downloads#/ pack of pics (you have to unpack them from .zip or .7z file). I saved them on USB but I'm sure it doesn't metter if it is on USB or SD card. Go to radio menu -> click on right bottom corner "settings" icon -> choose station logos field -> choose radio station which you want to change logo and delete present picture -> click one more time and show directory with pictures. Here is how to do this:

BTW I'm really courious how it worked on the begining. I live in Poland on the border with Germany and when I bought car, I set up radio stations and all of them (germans and polish) appeared with logos immidiately.

Let me know if you need still help.
Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.