Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW Australia have decided not to import any new Arteons in 2020 and taken the unusual step of removing the existing stock from dealer showrooms and also from the VW website . They say it will be brought back in 2021 after the facelift at the end of 2020 . Poor sales in 2019 ( 370 ) and the cost of making it comply under the new rules leads me to think it won't be back .

·
Registered
2 Posts
VW Australia have decided not to import any new Arteons in 2020 and taken the unusual step of removing the existing stock from dealer showrooms and also from the VW website . They say it will be brought back in 2021 after the facelift at the end of 2020 . Poor sales in 2019 ( 370 ) and the cost of making it comply under the new rules leads me to think it won't be back .
As I understand it the only reason it has been removed is that due to limited supply Australia can't get stock until 2021, there is still new stock available through the dealer network but I expect it will not last long. I believe Australian sales are higher than Canada with a 50% bigger population.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts