Volkswagen Arteon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just collected my 272 yesterday. I am coming from a Golf R estate. I went reasonably high with the spec. 20" Rosario Darks, Chilli red, Discover Pro, Dynaudio, heads up display, 360 area view and memory/massage seats. First impressions are good.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. How are you finding it performance wise in comparison to the Golf R? Certainly a step up in design and luxury appeal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's definitely a class above the golf. Very happy so far. It's much more refined and smooth I find where the golf had a more raw and vicious power delivery.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome aboard Ch4rch and congratulations. Haven't seen many in that color but it looks really sleek. I'm guessing the size isn't all that different over the Golf R estate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard Ch4rch and congratulations. Haven't seen many in that color but it looks really sleek. I'm guessing the size isn't all that different over the Golf R estate.
hi, the car is quite a bit bigger. There is a lot more room inside. Boot is longer and wider but not quite as deep. Probably more practical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a pic from mine (with dynaudio). Sub is mounted inside the 20' spare wheel).
yep, same. Dynaudio sounds sweet and the prologic option that puts the voice through the centre speaker is really cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts